This is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged on creativity and content. Based on these criteria a judge will deem the most interesting and inspiring entry. The Promoter of this competition is BrandMatters Pty Ltd, (ABN 99 102 030 553). The draw will take place 10 days after the competition closes. The winner will be notified by phone 1 business day after the draw.
A $500 pre-loaded EFTPOS credit card.
The Prize must be taken as offered and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize within the timeframe stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will occur 4 weeks from the date of the draw.
1. To enter the completion, the survey needs to be completed by 17:00pm (AEDT) 28th July and the competition question within the survey must be completed.
2. The Competition commences on the 18th of July and concludes 17:00pm (AEDT) 28th July.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia 18 years and over invited by email to participate in this survey. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, any content which infringes the rights of another person (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality), disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, improper or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Incomprehensible, incomplete and/or otherwise indistinguishable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Please note, this survey is being conducted by BrandMatters on behalf of Vero Insurance. BrandMatters will never share your identifiable information with any third parties and fully complies with all Australian privacy rules and regulations.