1. Entry into the Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited SME Insurance Index Survey Competition (Competition) by completing the Vero Insurance SME Index Survey (Survey) and providing your name and telephone number is deemed to be acceptance of these terms of conditions.
2. The promoter of the Competition is Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited (Vero), with its registered office at Level 13, Vero Centre, 42 Shortland Street, Auckland 1010.
3. The Competition commences on 7 October 2020 and finishes at 5pm on 15 October 2020 (the Competition Period).
4. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must be:
a. an existing Vero broker or adviser who sells commercial insurance products on behalf of Vero;
b. a New Zealand resident; and
c. 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the competition: Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited.
6. By completing the Survey and submitting your contact details (name and telephone number), eligible entrants will go into the draw to win a $250 Visa Prezzy Card (Prize).
7. The use of a Prezzy card is subject to terms and conditions: https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/
8. Only one entry is available per entrant.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be drawn on 20 October 2020 (Draw Date). Entries will be drawn at random and the first qualifying entry drawn will be deemed the winner (Prize Winner).
10. The Prize Winner will be contacted by phone and/or email provided to Vero at the time of entry. The Prize Winner will be contacted within 7 days of the Draw Date. If the Prize Winner does not respond to Vero within 30 days of the Draw Date, the Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize and the Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
11. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
12. The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Vero for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Vero.
13. The Prize Winner agrees to the use and re-use for reasonable post-promotion publicity, online and in other media, of the Competition entrants’ information, such as their names, photographs, film and video footage of the winner and their guests taken by or on behalf of Vero.
14. Vero may refuse to award the Prize to a participant who, in Vero’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of their Vero policy.
15. Vero reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. Vero’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Vero, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning or use of the Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. By taking part in this competition, Vero will collect your personal information. Your personal information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Statement which can be accessed online here: https://www.vero.co.nz/documents/vero-insurance-privacy-statement.pdf. Any request to access or correct your personal information should be directed to Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Level 13, Vero Centre, 42 Shortland Street, Auckland 1010.