Every client segment has their own unique requirements. Knowing who they are and where they are is critical as the first part of marketing strategy planning. We work with our clients to map their services against the channels where their clients live and source information – where else best to engage!
- Goals and objectives: Articulating marketing strategy goals that align to and support both business objectives and brand objectives.
- Audience segmentation: Breaking your client audience into manageable and priority segments, targeting those segments that provide the greatest opportunity to migrate down the sales funnel.
- Persona development: Portraits of your key clients, their needs, drivers and buying behaviours. By knowing how your clients think enables you to target them more effectively.
You can’t do it all – even though you may want to! As marketers, resources, time and budget are always stacked against us. Here, marketing tactics drive can the maximum impact possible.
- Channel identification: Determining the media and locations where your clients are most receptive to receiving marketing messages and content.
- Activity prioritisation: Tiering marketing opportunities, prioritising critical actions that will drive greater engagement against second priority or nice-to-haves.
- Marketing messaging: Honing messaging platforms per segment, persona, channel and prioritisation in order to engage authentically and substantially with key audiences.
Our marketing professionals can help guide you through kicking off your marketing plan, even if you’re not a marketer!
- Calendar development: We collaborate with our clients to build realistic marketing calendars and activity timetables that can be deployed by internal resources.
- Investment ROI: Working to available budgets and setting realistic ROI expectations that evidence effectiveness and alignment to business and brand goals.
- Review and adjustment: Periodical review of activities against goals and investment.