Our brand delivery services deploy your brand messages and identity across your channels to increase brand awareness and strengthen your brand equity.
With brand purpose, brand strategy and business objectives in hand, we work with our clients to develop go-to-market (GMT) marketing strategies to access target audiences in a manner that is authentic to the spirit of your brand. We identify and determine:
- Strategic objective prioritisation – primary, secondary and tertiary objectives and their importance
- Desired brand awareness and consideration shift
- Key audience segmentation – buyer persona development
- Smart channel usage to drive maximum awareness
- Opportunities for competitive advantage and market penetration.
As the tactical application of the marketing strategy, the marketing plan details:
- A roadmap for brand delivery over a specific period of time
- A map key messages to key audience groups
- A detailed, integrated channel approach
- A schedule of activity against a marketing plan calendar
- Content planning and generation per channel
- Content dissemination to key stakeholders for consistent messaging,
Brand activation is designed to:
- Audit existing materials and refresh as required
- Energise and excite internal audiences
- Provide surety to senior stakeholders and the C-Suite
- Communicate to government, regulators and the media.
Brand tracking and measurement
Brand tracking is periodic or continuous research to monitor a brand's performance over time, using measures such as brand awareness, brand preference and product usage. The ability to track your brand's performance and health is critically important for marketers, as business owners and stakeholders require evidence of return on investment for marketing initiatives.
BrandMatters can design and implement a brand tracking program for your brand, and extract insights that will help you adjust your ongoing brand management to achieve optimal results.