BrandMatters has developed The Guide to Rebranding to help business leaders and senior marketers link business strategy and brand. It identifies when a rebrand would be strategically advantageous, and what is involved in the rebranding process.
The Guide to Rebranding contains valuable insights and information for your organisation.
The Guide will:
- define the difference between a rebrand and a refresh, and the business cases behind both
- identify whether your organisation needs to rebrand
- scope your project and link it back to your overarching business strategy
- identify the key steps and project milestones for your rebrand
- identify other brand resources and tools to assist the rebranding process.
Download your copy of the Guide today by completing the form below.