Firstly to our existing clients, we appreciate your ongoing support:
- Philips Dynalite We've completed the transition from the Dynalite brand following their acquisition by Philips and continue to assist across all elements of their global marketing mix including marketing collateral, digital micro sites and advertising.
- NabInvest This year we've completed the re-branding and advertised launch of Lodestar Capital Partners. We've also continued to work on the Antares brand (which we created back in 2006) and completed the re-branding of Cambridge Industrial Trust in Singapore.
- We enjoy our fourth year of assisting Sage Software Australia and its operating companies. Highlights from the last 12 months include the management and oversight of a multimedia advertising campaign reflecting their brand positioning.
- We've again assisted IFSA (investment and Financial Services Association) through our recommended name change to Financial Services Council, which reflects their renewed and broadened aspiration.
- Tasman Belting Our previous business transformation, channel and brand work commenced last year is about to be reflected in an entirely new corporate identity, aspiration, Corporate Profile and internal launch program.
- AMP/Hillross We've continued to assist Hillross in their expansion of financial planning services via brand partnerships with trusted Accounting practices.
- Genworth Financial This year we've created and designed a range of Brand Values posters, subsequently presented at a range of employee roadshows.
We're also delighted to have established a number of new client projects this year:
- Charles Sturt University (CSU) Following extensive market research we are soon to reveal the outputs of a significant brand positioning project for CSU, Australia's largest distance education university. It's been a fascinating dive into a new and exciting industry sector which is undergoing fundamental change.
- Vero Insurance Having created this brand back in 2002, we're delighted to be re-engaged on a brand and internal communications program for one the most important brands in Suncorp's General Insurance portfolio.
- BT Investment Management Here we've completed brand positioning work for this division in the context of BT Financial Group.
- Aurora Projects specialises in planning for the delivery of health and aged care services. We've assisted in creating an exciting brand identity refresh, designed to be revealed early in the new year.
- ING We've completed an extensive review and subsequent series of confidential brand recommendations for a specialist division of this global Banking, Investment, Insurance and Real Estate group.
- Lloyds International Following their acquisition of the HBOS Group, we're assisting in the organisation and communication of their newly formed brand architecture.